Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year




Once again, another year gone by,  and another beginning of a new year.  2012. Sounds mysterious at the same time promising, doesn't it? 

Personally, I am really excited about 2012, what with the explosion of YA books, each as wonderfully and captivating written as the next. 

Wishes for 2012:

I have a lot of wishes for 2012. Unfortunately, I am not very keen on making resolutions, because I usually end up breaking them, and/or doing something entirely different than what I meant to do. Among my wishes/hopes:

  • Try as much as I can to read more YA than I did in 2011 
  • Meet new friends
  • Try to sit long enough to complete one WIP, before starting on other projects.
  • Spend less time on Twitter (Impossible, but will try)
What are your New Year's wishes/hopes or even resolutions?


No comments:

Post a Comment